Join the Friends of Humber Bay Park and Toronto and Region Conservation Authority for a morning of planting native shrubs.
Thursday, May 25, 10:00 AM
The event is FREE, however, registration is required. When registering, please use a valid email address so that they can keep you up to date on the event.
Please remember to:
- Sturdy closed-toe shoes or boots with good traction.
- Long pants and long-sleeved shirts to protect your skin from scratches and insect bites.
- Layers of clothing appropriate for the weather conditions.
- A hat or cap to protect your head and face from the sun
- reusable water bottle to stay hydrated.
- Sunscreen and bug spray
Register Here (Eventbrite)